The History of Internet Presence LLC
The story of Internet Presence LLC begins before the birth of the Internet, when our Founder, Andrew Lehrfeld, began working right out of college at the New York City advertising agency of David Deutsch Associates. That agency was destined for greatness.
The year was 1980 — Andrew had just graduated with a degree in Communications, Blondie was singing “Call Me”, and Pink Floyd’s “The Wall” was the year’s top-selling album.
It was there, at David Deutsch Associates, that Andrew gained an early understanding of creative writing, advertising, and marketing, working alongside some of the most talented writers, media buyers, and account executives.
- By 1984, after leaving David Deutsch Associates, Andrew was hired to be Director of Marketing for a small, but growing, international concern. He introduced newsletters and direct-mail to the firm’s marketing plan, and it quickly grew to become the largest service business of its kind in the U.S.
- By 1996, he created a website and email address for the firm, setting-up its new domain name, as the Internet grew in popularity. He also became co-owner of the business in that year as well.
- The following year, Andrew began building corporate websites for other businesses, and founded Out-of-Site, Inc., his first website company.
- In 2000, Andrew received an offer: a growing IT Services provider wanted him to teach small business owners how to use technology and the Internet to grow their businesses. Andrew formed and led the Internet business unit in that company for more than 12 years.
- Then, in 2013, knowing that a strong Internet presence could enable small businesses to compete with much larger ones, he formed Internet Presence LLC to provide Managed Internet Presence services, including Website Development, Social Media Management, and Digital Marketing to small-to-medium size businesses.
Internet Presence LLC has worked with nearly 100 clients to date, and helps support programmers, designers, and developers on three continents.
The firm’s motto “Digital Marketing Done-for-You” and Andrew’s vision of creating a trusted partnership with our clients guides all that we do.